auticon is the first German enterprise to exclusively employ people on the autism spectrum as consultants in IT quality management. By drawing on the logical and analytical strengths of our consultants - particularly in software testing - we create sustainable employment for people on the autism spectrum.
→ About us
- Analysis, checking and testing of highly complex system specifications
- Static code analysis of programmes written in C, C + +, C # and other languages
- Specification and modelling of complex workflows
- Migration of content management systems (CMS)
- Analysis and cleansing of large amounts of data by visual comparison
- Composing technical manuals and documentations
- Sophisticated data recording and indexing
Infineon Technologies AG
“Our IT department for Research and Development has appointed an auticon employee to test a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution. His fast learning ability and meticulous eye for details are a clear advantage for this task. Together with his ability to capture subtle patterns quickly, he soon became a highly appreciated colleague. In addition, the collaboration with him is characterized by clarity and honesty - all in all he is a valuable addition to our team.”
Alexander Eichinger, IT Architect, Infineon Technologies AG
"The collaboration with the auticon consultants worked smoothly and successfully from day one. They had an excellent eye to detect the smallest mistakes and furthermore showed us efficient ways to solve them. We have conducted several projects in different departments with auticon. For me personally the experience has been a very special job enrichment!"
Ulrike Melzer, Senior Manager IT B2B Services, Infineon Technologies AG