IT-Consultant (m/w/d) im Autismus-Spektrum in London/UK (englisch) – Wanted: Tech Talents in London
- IT and compliance consulting business
- All consultants are on the autism spectrum
- > 80 autistic colleagues across Europe (UK, DE, FR)
- Projects in software testing, development, analytics, compliance & security
- Clients range from major corporations (Siemens, Allianz, UniCredit, etc.) to SMEs and Start Ups
- Continuous employment as auticon consultant
- Career opportunities from junior to expert level
- Fascinating and complex projects
- Working together with very smart people
- Autism positive work environment
- Support of job coach and project manager whenever needed
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, briefly stating whether or not you have an autism spectrum diagnosis and what your expertise is.
If possible, please also send us your CV and references along with the initial email.
Please note that we are currently unable to offer part-time (less than 32 hours per week) or working from home options.
auticon project examples
Testing | Analysis of complex software, creation of test cases, error reporting and defect analysis, test automation
Analytics | Manual or automatic analysis of data and creation of queries with SQL, MS Access or reporting software
Compliance | Review of security processes, validation of data migrations, investigative research and analysis of sensitive data